Where you spend your money as a builder can determine the outcome of your next project in terms of time, team, and profit. Being smart with your money is crucial. One way to save money is to learn how to leverage your suppliers!
On Thursday, October 26th, 2017, 9am-4pm I’m hosting, alongside Chad Robinson of 360 Best Interest Mortgage the Chaos to Control Live Workshop for Builders and Renovators. It’s to be held at Biago’s Italian Kitchen in Ottawa, and we want you to come! Click here for more information.
The workshop will bring together some of Ottawa’s biggest suppliers and they’re going to show you new strategies and countless tips to help you make more profits with less stress.
Our supplier panel consists of:
- Tim Priddle, co-owner of The Woodsource
- Ken Merkley, owner of Merkley Supply
- Paolo Giannetti, owner of Preston Hardware
What would it mean to you…
- If you could make the city say yes to all your building projects?
- If you could stop waiting on the bank for financing?
- If you could stop competing on price and make your ideal clients all say yes to working with you?
- Industry expert guest speakers discussing pricing-related topics
- Workbooks full of tools to help you better systemize your business
- Lunch and coffee
- Networking opportunity
- Hands-on advice on financing, quoting, and winning larger jobs
- Plus so much more…!
If you’re looking to improve your business and get the chaos out of your head, register now to reserve your seat!
This 1-time event features:
Reserve your spot by clicking here. Early bird special is on until Tuesday, October 10th, so act quickly!
Questions? Call 1-613-604-4531 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.